A library mode session
This class represents a library mode session. It can be used to access the classes and methods of the loaded library.
You can get a CJ3Library instance by:
cheerpjRunLibraryto load a library from a JAR.
- Implementing a native method - the first parameter is a CJ3Library instance.
- To load a class, access it and await it.
- To call a static method, call it as a method on a loaded class and await it.
- To construct a class into an instance, use
- To call an instance method, call it as a method on an instance of a loaded class and await it.
- To read/write a public field, do so normally.
Type conversions adhere to the LiveConnect specification. There are some extensions:
For other types, refer to the LiveConnect specification.
DataView of the library’s raw JNI memory.